Iconic heavy metal frontman Marilyn Manson has recently taken to his social media to tease fans with a very mysterious post, which is expected to be hinting towards his eleventh record.
Manson has been working on the follow-up to 2017’s ‘Heaven Upside Down’ for a while now, with Shooter Jennings handling production duties this time around.
The post was shared on Instagram, which you can take a look at below.
With the post is the caption “Omnes surdus es et nunc audite me…”, which in Latin roughly translates to “All deaf and now you hear me…”.
There are also some hashtags, one of which is #everyonewillsuffernow, which are the lyrics from his 1996 song ‘Little Horn’ (you can stream it here). The song features on his breakthrough sophomore album ‘Antichrist Superstar’, the title of which has also been hashtagged.
The more intriguing choice of hashtag, however, is #youhavenoideawhatiscoming.
Eight accounts are also tagged in the image, and these are the following.
– The TV show American Gods, on which Manson is set to appear in its third season.
– The TV show The New Pope and its director, Paolo Sorrentino.
– Director Gaspar Noe.
– ‘Marilyn Manson Resource & Community’ Provider Module.
– The band Black Sabbath.
– Singer/songwriter and producer of his new album, Shooter Jennings.
– Photographer Lindsay Usich.
More details on what this all means and what Manson has in-store for us will be confirmed as it develops.