With an already pretty heavy and crushing line-up announced thus far for next year’s Bloodstock Open Air, the festival has now made VIP tickets available for those who want to experience the weekend with a little more luxury in the Serpents Lair.
Some of the additional benefits of the VIP treament includes:
– Access to arena and campsite from midday Thursday to Monday.
– Private entrance with FREE parking close to your camping area.
– Complimentary ‘hot’ showers and private rest rooms facilities.
– 10% discount voucher on Bloodstock merchandise purchased at the festival.
– FREE Serpents Lair t-shirt and goody bag.
– Access to the Hospitality Area including the Serpents Lair VIP bar with over 40 real ales to choose from.
– Priority access to the bands signing tent.
– Private cash/food facilities.
– Campsite information hub.
– Event management staff, hostesses and security on hand 24 hours a day.
There is limited availability and all of 2011’s VIP camping tickets sold out.
Serpents Lair weekend camping tickets are available from £225.00 per person, and if you have already purchased your standard weekend ticket you can still have the option to upgrade from £110.00 per person.
To purchase your tickets and for more information on Bloodstock Open Air, visit www.bloodstock.uk.com.
Founder & Editor for DEAD PRESS!