2011’s run of the annual Bloodstock festival has added yet more bands to its already stellar line-up. Latest additions to the festival’s bill are Wolf, 1349, Nemhain, Survivors Zero, Def-Con-One and the UK festival exclusive and return of Kreator.
Along with this, VIP tickets have now been made available, which all come with the following benefits:
– Reserved areas to pitch your own tent
– Full Weekend Camping from midday Thursday to Monday
– Car park pass
– Private entrance
– Access to the hospitality area including the ‘Serpents Lair’ VIP bar
– Private restrooms and complimentary hot showers
– Private cash food facilities
– Goody bag (including exclusive t-shirt)
– Priority Access to the signing tent
– Event management staff, hostesses and security in attendance
– Campsite information Hub
Both VIP and standard tickets are now on sale from the festival’s official website.